Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Dex-chan lover
I'm not just mad. I'm disapointed too.
D8693n_XYAALLow.jpg

Honestly just make Manbagi confess. Can't believe the author decided to backpedal jusy like this

Dex-chan lover
@TDSgaming If it's just two there's been several known examples with it working. Usually the dude is both rich and slightly eccentric though, and with social clout enough that people just shrug and say 'oh, it's just as expected from him'. And for law reasons only one will be the wife, the other one will be the mistress.
When it comes to women with male harem it's rarer, and harder to tell apart from just a woman with many lovers (since for power balance purposes she can usually not marry any of them). So any examples I know of there are from more olden times.

(And then there's that polyamory thing, but I don't know much about that. It sounds more like dedicated fuckbuddies than a harem.)

-
All that said, yea, having relationships with more than two people is a lot of work and more likely to face challenges from external parties, so probably easier to just form a relationship of two and have the third wheel a close friend at best. Plus author gotta get any ending through the editor first. XD

tadano's eyes we're dangerously turning to hearts in page 5, resist the gyaru my lad.

the most painful thing here is that "break next week" tbh.

That was basically a confesion right there and i think Tadano knows it too

@Simpleton I meant on more a romantic level than a social level, I don't personally think that harems work romantically, but socially I can see that happening. Although, there could definitely be a harem with compromises, but that turns it into more of a business transaction than true romance.

Dex-chan lover
@TDSgaming What is love except another transaction. XD

I was mostly thinking about the French poet, his wife and their shared lasting mistress.. but yea, if you're considering the "madly in love" romance then it seems unlikely. But somewhere in the fields of deeply like, familiar love, erotic love, shared love.. some should probably make it work out. But it's star-crossed love for sure.

Contributor
Those who scream about HAREM clearly need to stick with isekaishit LNgarbage haremshits.

Yo morons, A Harem is only when there is OVER TWO GIRLS involved,,,,let me clarify this for your little brains, you have Girl A, Girl B, Chick C, and Dude X, and all the girls and the chick, are in love with Dude X,,,,thats a harem motherfaka, this is a LOVE TRIANGLE, stupiddddd, yall be looking for their red swollen nose on the mirror of what

Fed-Kun's army
Need a new Najimi game where every time someone chickens out on a confession, Najimi pops up and nails them with the butt bat.

BRING BACK THE BUTT BAT!!!

Back me up, you all! Let me hear you!

BRING BACK THE BUTT BAT!

BRING BACK THE BUTT BAT!

@nobaka

I do have very close friends, and I would never let a potential girlfriend get in the way of that. You're right on that point. But, in this case, both girls know that they like Tadano and both girls AGREED to make their moves on Tadano so that the potential relationship would be mostly up to Tadano. They also agreed to be friends afterwards, no matter what.
What I was trying to say was that they set up this competition bowl themselves, so they should try their best to win.

Users who are viewing this thread