Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Aggregator gang
Bro, at this point I don't give a fuck, Why the author had to do this? Rumiko and Tadano are much more cute together than komi with him, also she wouldn't make even a move if it's not for Rumiko.

Dex-chan lover
I'll say it again, romance should never have been a focus in this manga
It shouldn't even have been there in the first place, it's bringing the manga down

Double-page supporter
I started to read this manga for the comedy... why the fuck would you give me romance and drama

Dex-chan lover
Tadano knows it's him. And he's intentionally being 'dense', precisely because he's already had those thoughts that Rumiko expressed. He doesn't know how he'll respond and he doesn't want things to get awkward between them three. So he pretends being an idiot and buys himself more time to think things through.

This is all within his character. He reads the atmosphere and doesn't rock the boat, so to speak. Add his deep inferiority issues and it's not out of character for him to try to keep things comfy for as long as he can.

Hello blue balls my old friend. I'm not one of the people screaming about things not progressing every chapter but the mangaka is really trying to stretch the status quo.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this love triagle drama ends soon, i am kind tired of this already, it was good for the character of Komi to develop but i think its time to move on, we dragged way too long.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand this was a cute chapter on the other, wtf man why do build up and then give your readers blue balls when most already expect this ship to sink, just peel it off like a bandaid

Users who are viewing this thread