Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Dex-chan lover
@Sylveran Yeah exactly. The point of this manga is that Tadano is insightful as hell. He knows, but he's not sure how to respond.

OH I forgot tadano didn't know komi liked him so he was confused by the ship comment

Fed-Kun's army
I presume that the romance (and of course the drama) will still be dragged for many more chapters since this manga is basically heavier on the comedy side. So it'll be better for you to not expect romance in this manga anytime soon, might as well just enjoy the comedy here.

BUT, if somehow my prediction is wrong, I'll be happier since I've been waiting for them to have an actual romantic development.

On the one hand, I say go the harem route.
However that would make the story almost impossible to continue, as writing it without breaking the flow would be ridiculously difficult.

Why the hell is this taking so long to end this drama already go back to sweet slice of life already

Dex-chan lover
Much better than my negative prediction, him saying yes and then find out that is not working because he really loves Komi but then not knowing what to do... ah but not before getting a new transfer student GUY who will try to conquer Komi while Tadano is dealing with his bad decision... But I guess that's just too cliche, don't ya think?

SO ANYWAY let's ship Najimi now? the main shipping is dragging and boring at this point, nothing is going to happen until the end... let's do something else xP

Wack! No progress. It’s been 295 chapters and no progress. I’ve read horimiya they were fucking in like chapter 30. No plot development. No nothing. Same old stuff. Might as well have fireworks drown out the confession while you’re at it.

The triangle is supposed to end on Valentine's. Whether it's this year or next, who knows. I'm not sure how many filler chapters Oda can fit in before then, if it's happening this year.

Dex-chan lover
An entire fucking arc focused on her confession and it was a fake-out.

If the next arc is the same shit again, I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread