Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Been awhile since i've been reading this and i just hopped to the last updated chapter... Not surprisingly, looks like there's barely any progress happened between the main couple eh šŸ˜‚

if it gets an animeplease cut alot of the fucking filler like good lord, just, please, FUCKING END IT ALREADYMAN 50 CHAPTERS MORE OR SO NOT ANOTHER FUCKING 130 WORTH OF FILLER THAT HAS NO PROGRESS TO PLOT, UNLESS THEY DO THE KAGUYA ROUTE WHERE FILLER IS PART OF THE PROGRESSION, IF THEY DID THAT ROUTE WAAAYYYYY EARLIER, THIS WOULD BE WAY MORE GREAT AND HYPE,BUT HE KEEPS FUCKING STALLING MAN LIKE WTF, IT'S NOT EVEN CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT CHAPTERS FOR OTHER CHARACTERS ITS FUCKING FILLER, ALWAYS WE RARELY GET BLESSED WITH SIDE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT CHAPTERS WHERE THERES ACTUAL PROGRES

Dex-chan lover
Filler filler, c'mon guys! It's called Slice of Life, it means that it is not about progressing a story (mind you it has been doing it since the beginning) it's about them maturing and living life.

17-c9bafb07a260f5110698d83fee4c475b3599ccce62d527502389aa0d777931b2.png

This is a nice page, I might be digging too much, but maybe she felt something after not being able to comfort Komi. And after what happened in the previous chapters maybe she'll be more open to show emotions (other than disgust).

Dex-chan lover
@Yiledute not only comfort her, but ā€œgive her warmthā€ with an hug...something that she canā€™t do, being a clean freak.

Well, that goes Manbagiā€™s ship, I guess. I mean, in the long run Komi will win and we all know about it, but at least she could have went down fighting for it. Instead she chickened out...too bad.
Well, there is always ā€œread text guyā€ for her šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

EDIT : also, LMAO at angry people that still donā€™t understand that this is a SoL before a romcom. Almost 300 chapters in and yet you still have to realize that? Bruh

Tadano was introduced as a mega-super-duper-ordinary dude but he is NOT that at all. HE IS ABOVE ALL DUDES.

I for one would be totally okay with a threesome. Why don't any mangaka ever seem to think of that solution?

This series is starting to drag. Im still enjoying but idk maybe give side characters more development since thats when enjoy it the most.

Aggregator gang
@andyroid Just call him by his true name: Chad-ano. He is the alpha chad.

Also, the bonds of females. So adorable. No guy can break that sisterhood up.

@dezir I sincerely hope you never get your wish. You've completely missed the point of this manga. May God have mercy upon your soul!

this chad guy, just do it kanojo mo kanojo style,
"I love you both, allow me to cheat."
If author do that, easy 10/10, i'm gonna buy all volume japanese and english.

Banned
What did I tell you. What a pillock. At this point, my nonexistent grandchildren will be watching them confess at chapter 2031.

Dex-chan lover
@yoroshikue honestly hiroyuki was onto something when he wrote that. also this feels like something that would legitimately happen so even if it really is padding out the runtime pretty significantly, its still wonderfully written and so im glad we get more upon more

Users who are viewing this thread