Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Dex-chan lover
At this point I don't know what I hate more: the fact that Komi is just pussy-footing around being completely half-assed about her feelings which makes me feel Manbagi should be chosen but I know she won't do that....or that the author is dragging this just for kicks

This is getting a tad stretched out, like what is the end goal or overhead direction. Like yeah I'm aware of the genre but you still gotta be aware of the themes/scenarios you're putting into it and not fulfilling them. Is this series still about getting 100 friends and overcoming social muteness, introducing and elaborating on wacky side characters?

It's getting surprisingly sparse despite how dense and many the chapters there are because nothing actually ever happens. Komi feels now not even the protagonist in her own series, stuff just 'kind of' happens around her. The cycle is now show Komi in mundane situations but still being flustered/blushing doing nothing and not progressing at all in her goal then the check in on the more interesting characters and their antics then repeat. It's just annoying because what else is gonna be the setting for the confession? Mangaka is gonna be burning through the anime trope environment location list real quick at this rate if he keeps edging us.

Dex-chan lover
i have faith in the author to not stretch this out anymore like salt water taffy from santa cruz

Sooooooooo......
Nothing happened?

I mean, Fuck yeah!!!! Status quo!!!!! Hoorayyy!!!!

Tadano connected the dots almost immediately. From the moment Manbagi said she has a crush, his mind went to the scene at the hotel, so he's already conscious to the fact that this guy Manbagi is talking about most likely is him. Then when he asks her what he's like, she says they're just like him, which he'd have to be an idiot to not realise at this point. Then, add he fact that during her rant, she said a close friend of hers likes the same guy. Assuming Tadano has actually come to the conclusion that the guy in question is him, what he'd probably be thinking now is: who is Manbagi close with that is likely to have a crush on me too? The answer to that at this point would be obviously Komi. So to say that this chapter showed no progress is just wrong. Maybe not the confession chapter we were hoping for, but things are still moving along.

Dex-chan lover
I wish these authors could decide whether or not they want progress in their SoL romances, because this bait & switch game is getting real old.

I see a lot of complaining, but i really do enjoyed this chapter, and tbh i dont mind everything gets stretched out as it is right now.

Dex-chan lover
Everything would be solved if they just yuri.
Yuri is always the right answer!!

Aggregator gang
Literally the worst conclusion that could've been written

Users who are viewing this thread