Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Aggregator gang
Tadano has to do the only clear solution to both of their problems
MFS0658__13708.1542055631.jpg

Great another 200 chapters i guess. But still i think if they confess and start to date the strory will also fade, don't wanna see side characters shiping when main characters are getting slided away like horimiya 🤔

This manga was so good went it was about Komi trying to make friends, but then "The Love Triangle Empire" attack and all went down hill

Wow wow am I the only one who enjoyed the change of story? I mean it's not like the romance stuff will overwhelm the slice-of-life comedy. I enjoy both aspects of this manga and I really like it.

You know, this makes more sense than her finally working up the courage. Failing the first time is pretty realistic, and this also makes Tadano perfectly aware of her feelings and giving a lot of thought to whether or not he wants to be with her like that, long before she actually confesses.

Also man, Isagi tried her best, and that's why she's a real one for that.

@Jmann Oh please, it'd be lamer if Tomohito disregarded the nervousness and stress of the situation and had her magically work up the courage.

@brainman Either you get a natural, realistic pace of events, or you waste the potential of the story. Pick one.

@Moodyz So Tadano is forever alone.

@panzerkampfwagyu Yeah? Then maybe don't be here.

@Sadisticmale Not sure if you've noticed, but this whole thing is slice of life.

Double-page supporter
Tadano = Best Girl.

@Touyue No, you're not the only one. I really like the balance in this story. It's just that the impatient readers are quicker to comment.

Please Rumiko likes both of them... Can't they just date each other.... P l e a s e .... .my heart can't take this man

The only way this can end, is with two difffrent routes like in Boku-tachi wa Benkyo ga Dekinai

Dex-chan lover
Oh FFS! Manbagi is obviously best girl, but Christ! If ever there was a need for a harem ending!

Users who are viewing this thread