Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

holy fuck this sucks. i like komi but she should NOT be treated specially, if you know what i mean. manbagi likes tadano, so she should try her best to get him to fall in love with her.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this was meant to put more agency on Tadano in the future?

Dex-chan lover
even glasses feels awkward, that's impressive

@acid
have you like... never had close friends before???? sometimes the relationships you have are more important to you than the potential relationship

Dex-chan lover
Lmao all this people actually expecting a confession, yeah no, welcome to the suffering train, hold on to your seats.
Usually the confession and ship sailing means more or less the end of the series (even if lately I have seen more and more mangas where the ship sails and the story just continues) so I would just take it easy and enjoy the ride
Now that all that is out of the way.... fuuuuck why they must make the best girl Manbagi suffer why?

Man, Manbagi was so cute I actually like her more than almost all other female characters here. So wholesome with a good conscious. I know it won't happen but I really do hope they end up together.

Aggregator gang
This triangle stuff is pretty draining and has went on for too long. I just want the story to go back to getting 100 friends.

Character progression, you love to see it. It may not seem like much happened, but some change in relationships did occur. Miss president too, is going to reach a point where she might surpass her ocd for an important moment.

Users who are viewing this thread