Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 295 - Flying Home

the main focus of the story is komi getting 100 friends. see you in chapter 600

Double-page supporter
@evergreen_oak Tbf the romance is good, I like how the author did the love triangle compared to other series and probably the first time in the long list of romcom that I read where I want both parties to win lol, both Komi and Manbagi are just precious.

However I do agree that most people, especially avid romcom readers, often misunderstood the point especially in the latest arc. It's not a simple who gets to be with who, it's supposed to celebrate the end of this 'distorted' relationship between Komi and Manbagi which they made back in 2nd year festival arc where they naively thinking that they can 'share' tadano's affection. This arc just proved that in the end one of them will end up hurt, Manbagi literally took the loss last chapter after choosing her friendship with Komi over Tadano because in the end she thought it is to be more valuable than a romantic relationship with Tadano.

In this chapter too also confirms Komi's biggest insecurity in her prospect dating with Tadano that probably explains why their relationship never went above close friends, especially with how she thinks she 'used' Tadano all this time and Tadano's insecure past in confessing. Hopefully with Manbagi now behind her back, Komi can get her self-esteem together. Now all we need is Tadano's POV on the matter.

Still, it's kinda sad really when most readers watered the arc down simply as a confession bait where it is something more than that. Romance in this series has always been the subplot to enrich the personal growth of MC which is the main point of the series and it was executed well in the last arc, oh well it's just the curse of SoL-romcom manga as usual. It's like the old days of Silver Spoon I guess.

think about this
“that face” is someone’s new profile picture lol

You my chimps,,,i think that the ideal studio to adapt this anime would be Shaft ,,I mean yes or yes, there is no other way around it, its gotta be Shaft, like look what they did with The Monogatari Series, Its gotta be shaft

some people need to understand that the romcom part is secundary and the slice of life part is the most important, from the start the goal of the main characters was to make komi get 100 friends not end up together

Double-page supporter
Even though it's just a manga I'm still worried about them doing all those things on a flying plane.

I hope Tadano ends up with Najimi and reveal her gender to be a "girl" at the end of story
Yes I'm sorry, I won't speak my mind again....

Honestly the best ending for me is everyone ending up as friend it would show komis growth and be wholsome

Dex-chan lover
Komi is worried about "deserving" to be liked or disliked, even now. Damn right, Manbagi, you chop that dummy over the head. She's a perfectly regular girl, and she deserves affection!

Users who are viewing this thread