Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Gloom

Dex-chan lover
Thinking of how much her crush helps her out and calming down? Too sweet.

Chuuni girls outfit was cute ....

Dex-chan lover
More generally, classing it as a communication disorder rather than calling it out as social anxiety or something more specific points to one of the big themes of the manga — many, many people have difficulties communicating, for many different reasons, and they're all worth making the effort to get to know. (The variety in "communication disorders" becomes more evident moving forward, but pretty much everybody we've met so far has some degree of it.)

Banned
No matter how you look at it, Agari is still the most attractive... even if she tends to behave like a dog... which is off-putting.

Banned
@3ucalipto : Off-putting kink points then. It is still annoying. Best Girls should not ever be subservient to nude-faced nobodies.

Dex-chan lover
I hate these "I got these words wrong because they sound alike" puns. Maybe Japanese found them funny but to me It's just dumb. I'm not talking about some elaborate wordplay or tricky language nuances and references, but about jokes based on the fact that half of the words in damn Japanese sound the same. I don't know how is it irl but authors sure like to stuff them in manga

Aggregator gang
@CookieMonster: Those words are like how the English mistake your and you're or too and two. It's not exclusive to the Japanese but they have a shit-ton more than most other languages. It's considered literature comedy and something of a golden classic since it's much more malleable. Think of it like a Japanese version of using puns. That's why.
(Not trying to be sarcastic, it's a legit answer)

Users who are viewing this thread