Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 30 Ch. 395 - A failed attempt?

Dex-chan lover
More of this please, then keep doing it for a couple of chapters, then just end the manga instead of focusing on the boring "wacky zany" classmates.

Remember Komi's "100 friends" goal? I really don't see that happening before this series is canceled or the author gives up.
I dunno if author just forgot or intentionally didn't want to do Komi's 100 friends goal. Kind of a huge waste to be honest.
I'm not that good of a writer myself, but I think:
  • Author should've introduced the other people in the school slowly, with a couple of chapters to get to know them, instead of just introducing a bunch of them all at once. An obvious but tried and true method of introducing new characters.
  • IIRC, their highschool was known for having "unique" students, but the problem is if everyone's too "unique", they just become annoying and actually forgettable. Compare this point and the previous one to Mairimashita! Iruma-kun where they have better and more memorable, but still unique characters.
  • Yamai the yandere should've been introduced mid-late in the series, and should've been one of the people Komi chooses to NOT be friends with. Her pervy moments got some chuckles from me though, but she literally kidnapped Tadano, wtf.
  • I like Manbagi and the love triangle, but come on, there was no way she was gonna get Tadano. One of the cases where the author could've shook things up with Tadano actually going for Manbagi, but they didn't. Now Manbagi has an obvious romantic replacement, just sad.
  • Their second-year classmates are super boring. The only one I remember is that one uptight bitch to Komi. A too-unlikeable character is bad too.
  • Kawai-san was a great addition and actually made things interesting again, but like Manbagi her arc is over.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Onemine was supposed to be the big sister here. Mine would have teased the fuck outta me or telling everyone

Dex-chan lover
Emoyama, the wingman (actually wingwoman)
But does it happen 👉👈?

Users who are viewing this thread