Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 30 Ch. 395 - A failed attempt?

Dex-chan lover
395 chapters and still no kiss LUL
If you look closely on the second to last page at the bottom left corner, there is a ちゅ (chu) written, which is the onomatopoeia used for the sound of a kiss. So, they did kiss (although we didn't get to see that exact moment happen on-panel).

Dex-chan lover
Finally after a few boring chapters WE GOT IT GOING AGAIN. Btw, anyone notice Komi is not using her writing board to communicate anymore?

Gotta ask, Pair of 2+ - wouldn’t it make more sense to translate series which have been dropped rather than ones which already have teams working on it?
They're snipers. I'm not wasting my time with this one. Potetto will be up soon enough.

Double-page supporter
Wait, so it happened or no? We didn't see anything, but then, Komi is blushing
I'm a little confused

Double-page supporter
po2scans back at it again with another snipe, surprised they didnt held this hostage on their shit site like some of their other series , but still just doing it for attention to their site

Dex-chan lover
Aside from cuteness of this chapter, I'm surprised from Onemine-san new reaction here. Normally she's collect and calm but this is freah.

Dex-chan lover
[word soup]
  • Yamai the yandere should've been introduced mid-late in the series, and should've been one of the people Komi chooses to NOT be friends with. Her pervy moments got some chuckles from me though, but she literally kidnapped Tadano, wtf
I swear you and every other Redditor take Yamai way too seriously to be healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread