Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 30 Ch. 400 - Kawai-san's House.

Dex-chan lover
So... Kawai might be crazier than I thought.

Is it weird that I want to see Yamai team up with Kawai's cousin/brother?

Dex-chan lover
Their family explains a lot about Kawai san.

But hey the last page was heartwarming.

Double-page supporter
If the creator was going the Ploy route, why couldn't it have been Rumiko?!

Dex-chan lover
If the creator was going the Ploy route, why couldn't it have been Rumiko?!
There's no way it actually end up as a threesome even if I'd like it. Even literal harem manga don't have the balls for that 99% of the time, let alone Komi.

Like they already rejected her multiple time, it's just her gag like every other characters who each have 'their thing'.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's far too cold for Kawai to reject her current family as her legitimate family. They've taken her in for 10+ years and treats her like they're directly blood related but she refuses to accept them as her direct family (in function)

Am I rlly the only one who wouldn't like if it would end in in a three way like I can understand that people like her but the ending would be literally so random that It wouldn't even make sense

Dex-chan lover
Cult Samurai Movie The Taming of the Pigs 1957 didn't show on a google search. I got English Theatre Production The Taming of the Shrew 1960 tho

I don't know how to feel about Kawai. She's kind of annoying, but also her arc was kinda heartwarming, but also I'd prefer it if she remained a background character who dumped Tadano without any ulterior reasons, but I also appreciate that a little rivalry could make Komi mature a little. But more than anything I hate throuples in any story ever, so pls if the author wants to keep her in the manga, let her become her own character, like Manbagi, instead of always latching on TadaKomi

Incredible. Every new girl that gets introduced is progressively more annoying than the last. How does Oda do it?

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, Kawai 's family is just as bad as her. Now I get where she gets that behavior. But if I am honest, this chapter wasn't that good(?). It gave me heartburn and not in a good way.

Dex-chan lover
Incredible. Every new girl that gets introduced is progressively more annoying than the last. How does Oda do it?
It is impressive in a way. I thought they finally dropped Kawai,but noooo. She just keeps butting in the story. She should just get Rumiko'd.

The worst part is that Komi makes less and less progress in her making new friends and Kawai won't help them in their relationship either. She makes zero progress in either lately and it is kinda getting on my nerves.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes when reading or hearing about someone else's life, you realize how lucky you are to have the life you have.

Users who are viewing this thread