Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 30 Ch. 400 - Kawai-san's House.

Dex-chan lover
Author really wrote himself into a corner with this character. lmao
Like where would you even realistically take this without it being a copout?
Not sure why everyone is against Kawaii, she is just like Komi, socially inept but just in a different way, of course Komi and Tadano are fine with hanging out with her.
I thought this Manga already taught it's readers to not judge a book by its cover, but I guess people are just prejudiced no matter what.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know what the name puns are about with the Buta family?
If Gonsuke is written as [権助], then his name is "manservant". If Koma is written as [こま], then it means "filly", as in "young female horse"; it was a popular woman's name in the Edo period, funnily enough. If Tadaomi is written as [忠臣], 忠 meaning "loyalty" and 臣 meaning "one who serves the lord; a vassal".

Theory: Koma's name is actually a shortening of [小間使] Komadzukai, or "maid/young female servant".

In short, all their names are variations on "servant", befitting their role in Kawai's dysfunctional family beneath her heels.

Dex-chan lover
akiba maid war prepared me for this

crazy to think that komi-sans now on chapter 400 after i started reading on 8/19/2018

Fed-Kun's army
It's kinda(??) funny but also I still don't quite like this whole arrangement. some ppl agree with me on this, but I think more people actually like kawai and for her to be part of the throuple (wc would've been an option for me when it was rumiko and that would've worked so well too but this is just straight up gag idk)

Tapping out for a bit bc the gags feel less funny now (plus I like the chapters with more story and less gags like the recent one w rumiko way better).

I said gag way too much now the word feels stale

Users who are viewing this thread