Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Still waiting for armor girl chapters to show up. (bet y'all forgot about that, didn't ya ?)

If y’all liked these three chapters, or Katai’s whole gimmick, I recommend Angel Densetsu.

Arts pretty rough at first but it greatly improves over the course of the series.

Komi wants to be confessed to
Nice reference

Was it like that in the manga or added by the translator ?

Dex-chan lover
@Maugreas
nGMrD.gif

@Pterodactyl I'm currently reading it and it's great stuff. The more I read the closer the art gets to what I've seen of Claymore.
I also recommend it.

@freonclayr is it really happening? I've been hearing rumors recently that it might actually happen so hopefully whoever is adapting it does the manga justice.

Dex-chan lover
You know, someone ought to make a list of all the characters in both Komi's previous class and current one that have been depicted with such obviously unique designs that we're certain they're intended to be featured as named characters sooner or later, just so we could keep track of who's still waiting for such a "promotion" from nameless extra-ness. So far I only know of the knight girl that's friends with Yamai and Onigashima, and only because so many comments here talk about her.

Group Leader
For the love of manga god, it's Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. Yes, it's written with C's on the cover, and yes, it's good that you can read, but it's a Japanese manga with no official English name, so we have to use Hepburn's transliteration of its title, and it's Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Stop vandalizing the page.

You'd really think it'd be common sense not to swap surname and given name in a manga full of people with puns for names.

Dex-chan lover
@Nodens one of these might help:
SweatBlock Antiperspirant - Clinical Strength - Reduce Sweat up to 7-days per Use
by SweatBlock
Link: http://a.co/ah3pjxF

Certain Dri Everyday Strength Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant
by DSE
Link: http://a.co/cD9aYkX

I use certain dri myself in the summertime. It works well for me when I'm in the office. I have used something like SweatBlock before but only rarely.

Oh no, please don't make the new girl into a main love rival please, I don't want this manga to end on an ambiguous note because the author doesn't want to piss off her fans.

Users who are viewing this thread