Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking legend - Countering a love confession with a god-damn Flash Mob Marriage Proposal.

And so Komi's father's thrown his hat into the ring to steal the title of Best Character. I love how every damn character is fighting for that position. So currently I now have Komi's father as Best Dude, Tadano as Best Girl, and Katai as Best Maiden.

it is worth to search utube, are there any funny flash mob proposal clips around

See? This is why Chadano will never get Komi-san - he doesn't know that the way to a woman's heart is by a spontaneous flash mob Michael Jackson dance.

Dex-chan lover
SAKAMOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Somehow I felt like shouting that while reading through it. Damn he's smooth.

Group Leader
Someone changed to title? Viewing the chapters still shows the original title.

The proper romanization is with "K" instead of "C". "Comi-san ha Comyusho Desu." might be on the cover page, but I'm willing to bet it's there because the author doesn't know English. You can write "こ” or any other syllable with a "K" sound using K or C. With the "ha", to say something is something, you use "は", which is pronounced "wa" in that context, but if you type that on using a Qwerty keyboard in Japanese, you get "わ". Idk why they use the same character with two different pronunciations, but that's the way it is.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know where this Maou-jou de Oyasumi page's shot of Shouko comes from? I've looked in the Physical Fitness/Examination and Sports Festival chapters, and while she does wear the same outfit, the shot itself doesn't appear in any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread