Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

This cat huffing epidemic is deteriorating the morals of today's youths! First going to a cafe and huff cats in a group... what next, handholding?!

Cae

@Squildo
The nerves on your face are pretty sensitive, so rubbing your face into a cats fur feels good, breathing through it pulls in air and cools down the fur a bit, and makes it feel pretty nice. also, they don't really smell because they clean themselves, and any smaller smells, you're probably used to.
i own a lot of cats.

Man, the first 20 chapters are rough to get through. None of the supporting characters like onsana or agari are enjoyable, and the comedy brought on by them doesn't hit the mark. The leads interacting with each other does work well, but it's probably only going to be cut short as new characters are introduced, I assume. Hopefully it gets better, otherwise here's to mediocrity

Hmmm i think we need a big event, this eqs lackluster compared to most of the chapters. Tbh i Love cats and komi x tada moments but this isnt it. First visit in the catcafe was amazeballs but this was meh, its missing something.

i feel like i enjoy this as it is
i dont think it needs an anime adaptation
it'd either be really disappointing cause let's face it, it's going to be 12-13 episodes, or maybe decent.

Users who are viewing this thread