B-but my Manbagi-san!!!
AJ007 Active member Joined Mar 29, 2019 Messages 64 Oct 13, 2019 #1,002 Yeah congratulations me I'm the 1000th comment
crochetcocoking Active member Joined May 13, 2018 Messages 384 Oct 13, 2019 #1,003 are we finally nearing the end of this?!
CPainter307 Joined Jan 25, 2018 Messages 43 Oct 13, 2019 #1,005 Wow something has finally freaking happened
C Chattyrabbit Joined Sep 12, 2018 Messages 6 Oct 13, 2019 #1,008 Damn now I feel bad 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 If you don’t understand what I mean then go re-read the last 5 chapter
Fusionxtras Joined Jan 22, 2019 Messages 166 Oct 14, 2019 #1,009 I heard the sound of a heart being crushed but a love finally blooming
O Oxybe Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 40 Oct 14, 2019 #1,010 "You can pinpoint the second her heart rips in half!" -Oda, to the audience
TwoHeavens Member Joined Aug 13, 2018 Messages 79 Oct 14, 2019 #1,011 It had to happen, this is Komi's story after all.
oki Joined Mar 28, 2019 Messages 10 Oct 14, 2019 #1,013 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS AN UNEXPECTED FINISH...
gregger Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 19, 2019 Messages 2,587 Oct 14, 2019 #1,014 Holy fuck those 2 weeks of waiting for the new chapter was worth the wait.
AerithSnow Joined Feb 22, 2019 Messages 113 Oct 14, 2019 #1,015 Nicely done Komi!!! Go get our boy Tadano with your words! <3
M Mimik Active member Joined Aug 6, 2018 Messages 344 Oct 14, 2019 #1,017 Spoiler *Oh*. RIP Manbagi. Code: Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Spoiler *Oh*. RIP Manbagi. Code: Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
P Pacalakin Active member Joined Apr 1, 2018 Messages 22 Oct 14, 2019 #1,018 I have to say the author did good if he managed to make me feel bad for the obvious loser romance option, bonus points for no forced unrealistic drama.
I have to say the author did good if he managed to make me feel bad for the obvious loser romance option, bonus points for no forced unrealistic drama.
D deleted-user-edc3de5515 Banned Joined Mar 7, 2019 Messages 250 Oct 14, 2019 #1,020 SUPRISE TAKEDOWN! INSANITY! THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!!!!11