Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

THESE FREAKING ONION CUTTING NINJAS BETTER GTFO I'M TRYING TO READ KOMI-SAN

In all seriousness, I think I like Managi enough now that if she did somehow end up with Tadano, I'd be okay with it.
I really hope she doesn't give up, keep trying baby girl.

Of course, I am cheering for Komi to finally have the courage to say her feelings out loud like this for real, I would absolutely love that.

You go girls, I'm rooting for you TT-TT

im just glad they didnt kiss, because manbagi would have died at the spot.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Y'all, keep the comments about the latest chapters in the CHAPTER's comments section and not on the MANGA comments section, avoid spoilers here please !

Manbagi died for our sins ;-;

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

is this thing only popular outside of japan or something? why this get no anime so far? a moving komi, a moving chadano, i need it!!!

Dex-chan lover
Think I just heard that loud inception trailer noise in my head at the last page. What.

Contributor
Vol.15 cover
61MJ9S2UC2L.jpg

This chapter was genuinely funny. No previous chapter have made me laugh and I've really only read them because I like the art style as well as the fluff. But this one was different, so good shit. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread