Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

for some reason, this is getting much out of the hand and the end might really be panicking. I can think of a temporarily ending.
The Writer is building so many emotions and shits around Komi and Manbagi towards Tadano, and both of them have a lot of reasons to be chosen by Tad. Then it might cause a lot of problems with our 2 girls. If this ends with either Komi or Manbagi accept being ''rejected'' then one change their life to make it better. (this one actually leans toward Komi x Tadano relationships more, and the ending is inspired by Tonikkaku kawaii)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
good but obviously dragged out wayyyyy too long, if it didnt get milked so fuckin hard maybe id like it

Fed-Kun's army
Only lvl 10 weebs who have experienced kana typing will understand the phone swipe puzzle

Dex-chan lover
Hey how is the story going so far are we any close to the end, did author mention how long he plans it to be?
I plan to start reading it soon but if its nat that far from the end i would prefer to wait.

Supporter
If nothing else, this series has taught me the meaning of the name of that H-manga scanlator I used to follow... (Tada no Hito, for those that remember that scanlator).

Users who are viewing this thread