Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Contributor
AnimeJapan's Manga We Want To See Animated poll: 1st place!
https://www.anime-japan.jp/main/ajranking/

I remember the Komi-san subreddit crusading for this, and I can't believe it fucking worked.

so this is like a combination of Kimi ni Todoke and The boy who cried wolf tells another lie today, but less serious and way slower, with a lot of filler chapters and side stories (which make it even slower).
I don't mind the pace, but at this rate the manga might end unexpectedly (like the author dying of old age) before they even hold hands.
I mean 8 volumes in i was wondering where the romance parts will come in, since it's supposed to be in that genre/category.
Also the author (or at least Najimi) seems to be a little to obsessed with embarrassing the characters, to the point of being sadistic and of course it's made to look like a good thing...

Fed-Kun's army
That “interesting” that’s as in the last page
Anyone know what the actual Japanese of it was?
Because “interesting” doesn’t fit idk why

Ufi

i liked the chapters where they were in the first year waaay more. Just feels like a weird romcom now that theyve abandoned the whole 100 friends thing entirely; still gonna read it tho

P.s otori/najimi/hitomi/clean freak girl best girls dam

Fed-Kun's army
pretty sure a komi anime is in the works. theyd be missing a huge huge opportunity if they didn't. they most likely are still preparing things which is why it hasn't been announced yet

Aggregator gang
I'm so damn tired of the stupid obsession with "progress". Just enjoy the story for whatever it is or don't read it, goddamn. This is a character-driven story about the many different issues people have with communication and interpersonal quirks. There is a romantic drama element, yes, but that is not all it is. Not even close!

This is a character-driven slice-of-life comedy, first and foremost. Everything else is piggybacking on that core concept.

Double-page supporter
I really don’t understand these kids’ problem with Progress this and Progress that.

It’s not like they will be gone the next day and even those who are terminally sick don’t want to just rush everything.

Art can not be rushed and so is the beauty of life. A story about life can not be rushed by whatever means.

I swear these kids have the patience of a rabid squirrel.

Group Leader
At this point, Komi and Rumiko's relationship with each other progressed further than their relationship with Tadano. Hell, even Tada x Kata (best girl BTW) had even more developments.
That doesn't mean I don't enjoy the story though. I love the dynamics among the characters that's why this manga is such a good read.

Users who are viewing this thread