Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

@Siquall i will take u up on the offer and fite u on this. We all got here because of the tadanoxkomi boat, without that i dont think any of us would have stayed. I get your point, but personally no. I'd be crushed if tadano goes manbagi here.

Also u traitors switch boats 😂😂😂

controversial opinion: Komi at least in part was just attached to Tadano as part of her goal for a large social circle while Manbagi seems much more of a fit for him and wasn't connecting to him as part of a goal.

Wait i thought she was able to talk more now, wtf was with that progression at the Romeo and juliet arc?😂

@TsukuyomiREKT
Oh really?
260+ chapters so far, how did they progress? Are they dating? Did they even kiss? Does the main female still have a hard time interacting with people?
I read 20 chapters, what has changed?
I bet nothing. They still act as in 20 chapters, maybe they touched each other hand, friend around know about their feelings for each other at best?
I bet at best one of them took care of another when one of them got cold and was paralyzed and girl made chocolate cookies for boy during valentine.
I bet it's another manga with everyday stuff and plot going nowhere. It'll end once they learn to hold each other hand/kiss/or say they love each other. Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread