Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

@rockerrock60 I know how you feel. I'm dropping this manga right now, they came from "100 friends is our goal!" to "Do you want to sit next to him? Don't worry, tomorrow is my turn." If the author is still selling this, good for him; if the fandom is willing to follow the manga for 100 more chapters, good for them!
I don't wanna read it anymore, I'll stick with Uzaki and Nagatoro for a while. But first I need to finish Goodnight Punpun.

Dex-chan lover
@Whitekang That little line is her lower eye line, not her mouth, the confusion is understandable because of the story mangas have with faces side angles.

If you have trouble seeing what i said just look at her face when drawn that way but in a front angle, you will see that that line is two and have a more obvious position.

Group Leader
I've noticed a lot of people are frustrated with this manga. I kinda get it. There are a lot of shallow side characters constantly getting thrown at you; but honestly, I kinda expected that, given the "make 100 friends" premise.
Not to mention the love triangle plot that has taken its place. Maybe Oda decided that meeting a new character every chapter or so wasn't going to cut it anymore. Personally, I'm not opposed to the change in direction, as I think it's a good thing that the existing characters get more time to develop.
That said, even I am baffled as to how Tadano, who can basically read minds at this point, is oblivious to the affection of these two girls. Hopefully he's just playing dumb to try to not hurt either of them by picking one. Hopefully. Then again, I might be missing some details that would debunk that idea. My memory's a little fuzzy.

Double-page supporter
@ProfRedwood
Well considering this series uses 4-koma format you should've expected it to be a slow run every chapter, not much plot could be included in such limited space and even though its weekly it feels like few weeks to finish an arc for a plotless SoL, that's why I prefer to re-read the arc again when it is finished. Rei arc is a good example for that, people are complaining at first but later reader then appreciate it as it helps komi grows.
Don't forget Tadano was a chuunibyou back in middle school, he confessed to a girl and outright refused by her so I kinda understand his origin of low self-esteem. Perhaps that help explain him thinking how impossible it is for komi and manbagi to fall for him.

Ok i know this may not be the most popular thing to say, but i wish he was stuck with komi u know.... so they make some relationship progress and finally tadano wakes up from his horrible dream state and accept that komi has feelings for him.

Dex-chan lover
I stopped at 250. Has anything important happened to justify picking it back up?

Users who are viewing this thread