Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Yessss!!!!! Finally back to komitadarumi shenanigans! Also eroi

@Nei its back now for 1 chapter, will update u how it goes

@Nei The objective of the story isn't really the romance, it's about komi making friends and overcoming her anxiety. In that part it is advancing, but romance-wise it hasn't really. I recommend reading the story, since
it's good and eventually it will most probably get to it (I'm waiting for it too lol).

I decided to start re-reading these. Dang this started off a lot less innocently than I remembered.

especially Najimi

IN ORDER TO READ THE MISSING VOLUMES, YOU NEED TO GO TO A DIFFERENT SITE. "MANGAKAKALOT" IS WHAT I'M USING. ANY SITE SHOULD WORK FINE, THOUGH.

Double-page supporter
@yetiwarrior
@Mugg

The chapters were removed to avoid possible copyright lawsuit since Viz now officially published the earlier chapters. For now you can read them in the other aggregate sites for the time being.

2OqJ5i5.png

Her face is just her left eye and a smile, cannot be unseen

vol 3 chapter 46

do you like progress? did you see romance, slice of life, and a high reader base and think that this would be a fun comic focused on romance and the main couple getting to know eachother?!

NOPE! this is side characters, the manga! like side characters? here's a side character! and another! and another! and like 30 more! here's side story #5 billion about a handful of the side characters interacting with with each other. but don't worry, one of the MCs will poke their head in for a panel or two and then sit in the background while we flesh out yet another gimmicky nobody that you won't care about.

getting bored with that? hold your breath and maybe we'll have a chapter about
the love triangle
that won't go anywhere because we gotta keep this manga going/keep your interest somehow!

i swear to god, the only reason why i'm still reading this is the inexplicable internet popularity and the sunk cost fallacy. i am consistently frustrated by this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread