Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Double-page supporter
@SotiCoto
Gotcha, so you're ignorant, refusing to educate yourself, hyper defensive, and reactionary to boot. And you clearly didn't read and/or understand anything I said. Good to know this conversation is now over and I don't have to bother with reading any more from you! VIZ is the publishing company who officially licensed Komi Can't Communicate. The reasoning for taking down the chapters is sound- a fact I can objectively agree with, even when I don't agree with the reasoning on a personal level. Anyway, like I said, we're done here. Think whatever you wish, but please don't insult the scanlators and other members. Anyway, that'll be all from me. Thanks!

Banned
@evergreen_oak : No, no, somewhat and no. And of course there you go basing your further choices on those errors.
*Slow claps*
How very tedious of you, not that there is any downside if you never address me again.

Yes i did it I finally got up to date with komi san thank god I just want to thank my parents my friends my cousins and my eldest step sister and my two older step brothers and yes I will be partaking in the kaguya sama marathon as well but for now I am but a sleep deprived weeb so good night.

Fed-Kun's army
Amazing this has more then 200 chaps, but im here for romance, so is it good ?
Does Komi and Tadano get any romantic devellopment ? and the more important part, i hope there is no boring love triangle...

@whiteEkans the storyline is more focused on komi san branching out and making friends, the romance is more of an after thought. This is a slice of life manga, I wouldn’t entirely say it’s in the romance genre.

Double-page supporter
@lucjr someone in the comment section just said that first time uploader needs mod approval to prevent spam, check back again in one hour or so

Oh no, they introduced another side-character who really hits all my marks.

(It's Ashitano-san)

So at what point will I be able to read this? Pretty stupid it's in my updated list when the chapter doesn't work

Users who are viewing this thread