Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Aggregator gang
I really can't stand how the majority of people seem to feel they have to turn everything into some "love is war" bullshit. Like it isn't EVEN A LITTLE BIT about who "wins" that's complete crap. This is a series about friendship, personal social challenges, interpersonal relationships, and communication issues. It isn't just another walmart romcom with a side of harem fries.
I just really wish people would quit trying to make it out to be something it truly isn't.

Aggregator gang
Also LMAO at people who brag about dropping a series. Like do you actually think anyone cares what you choose to read? Go back to posting on facebook about your breakfast

Hopefully he rejects her.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Power Uploader
dudes be like "dropped this series" why tf are you leaving a broke ass comment like its a review. Mad NTR vibes too, i like where this is going

is the story worth reading? or is it like those rom-com kill time mangas? because I read from 1-100 somethin and I feel like his progress is going backwards. actually nevermind, I'll read it once im wrinkled and old.

Came here cause a bro of mine used her face as reaction images. Meh. Not worth it if you don't like pointless chatting and irrelevant characters. Seeing people seethe in the comments is much more entertaining than this story will ever be. It's become a game for me. I look at the pfp and 95% of the time I know the type of person they are and what they're going to comment. You don't even have to read a comment to know the cringe that is soon to follow from seeing the pfp.

Seethe harder lmao.

Man, I know second girl syndrome is going to happen but I really want gyaru girl to win ;-;

If they dont make any freaking progress in this trip then they never will. Komixtadano would never happen. He might as well go date najimi when they get back.

Aggregator gang
I am so sick and tired of seeing all this moaning about "progress" and other expectation-laded bullshit. Motherfucker, stop trying to force this story to be something it isn't.

Copied from my post on the recent chapter,

If the "progress" is too slow for you, or you don't like the "filler chapters", or you think Mambagi only exists to motivate Komi, or all of the above- maybe you don't like this series, maybe it isn't for you, and maybe you should stop wasting your time reading something you only engage with in a whiny, negative way. Quit annoying everyone already, just move on along to another manga.

Users who are viewing this thread