Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Franzmarcel: Mangadex Rules state that:
2. Upload Restrictions
2.1 Scans of official releases or webcomics from official sources, such as original releases (raws) or officially translated releases, are not allowed to be uploaded.
[...]

Also, if I recall correctly these chapters may have been posted by Quantum Scans, a defunct group, so it may also explain why the uploads were removed from mangadex.

NB: I have no relation whatsoever with that group, despite my nickname

Aggregator gang
First time I see a Komi cover be so direct with its intent. That ass shot was a welcoming addition.

Double-page supporter
We all know what the author was thinking when he made that cover

GOD DAMN

Dex-chan lover
So boring I'd rather read the more interesting spin-offs like https://mangadex.org/chapter/466853/1

Fed-Kun's army
Has there been progress since the school festival arc or did it return to status quo and trudge along?

Komi's design has really changed for the worse in the last few volumes. She used to be much more beautiful IMO

Any progress in the relationship or tadano personality/reaction towards komi compared to the previous 100 chapters?

Both this and Kaguya have the same audience, but is crazy that in Kaguya we have actual development, and in this there is no development at all.
If you skip from chp 100 to 288 there is no difference in the story, there is only the presence of some new minor characters.
It's became only a gag manga, nothing more.

Double-page supporter
It's funny how some people kept complaining about the lack of progress again and again.

The manga established itself as SoL-gag to the core, and it has been consistently paced like that since the beginning. The romance subplot was established AFTER we are 56 chapters in, when it was hinted komi is jealous on how close onemine with tadano, that should have given you complainers the clues on how the manga will proceed later on related to its pacing.

Funny how different the fandom is before 2019 explosion from reddit, I'm glad the manga is more popular but now it got flooded by romcom fans thinking this manga will be all full-blown romance, it really is double-edged sword. No one can enjoy SoL-romcom manga anymore for what it is sheesh.

At least I'm glad they left sangatsu no lion alone.

Users who are viewing this thread