Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Dex-chan lover
dissapointingly, for every second i see komi's ass in the cover, the less amazing it becomes.
tenor.gif

it's just getting overshadowed by THAT MASSIVE DUMPTRUCK TO THE LEFT
OsUGTJ2.png

you are missing out if you are not looking to the left

@Disapowointment It's a romcom slice of life, what are you even defining as filler? Shut up mate, if you don't like the genre, you don't like it, but we don't want to hear you complaining.

Double-page supporter
@ThirtyDigit Just ignore him, I saw him a few times before saying the same shit over and over again. The dude is obvious troll.

@Wolvenworks It was deleted at the request of scanlators to avoid copyright strike from viz. You can read the missing chapters for a while in an aggregator sites like mangafreak or manganelo.

Dex-chan lover
@Nihilist1 huh...only specifically those 2 chapters? weird. was it when those chapters are newly released? anyway they're now no longer new chapters so it should be okay now, right?

Double-page supporter
@Wolvenworks You mean volumes? The whole chapters from volume 4-10 (ch. 48-157) were removed because official translation has caught up to the 10th volume, as more official translation volumes are released you can expect more chapters to be removed from the site.

The first 3 volumes (ch 1-47) were not removed because the scanlators are different back then.

I thought we all agreed on not lewding Komi-san but goddamn that volume cover really shaken my faith.

That album cover is as epic as the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

1776th comment!

Users who are viewing this thread