Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Dex-chan lover
soo good!!! my diabetes!!!..... by the way we're going to need comment pages here already

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a progress just happened. Too bad your mom now thinks a different kind of progress is happening :D

Dex-chan lover
Arlight, now you two just need to put rings on each others fingers and we can all be happy.

Dex-chan lover
Tadano, dude, I like you, but the 90's called and wants its lame padded double-breasted blazer back.

Dex-chan lover
Nishikirenai commented:
" Komi san in black clothes are just hggggngng "

Yeah!

Dex-chan lover
Komi's face when she saw the candy was perfect. You can almost heard the "Is this what I think it is? Is this for real? IS THIS FOR REAL?!"

Dex-chan lover
@Xoldin
Because Japanese people are traditional people and as such are fond of signifying certain gifts with different meanings. Much like how there are certain flowers in japan which are only used for funerals, and it can be insulting to give to someone as a gift. Tadano explained it in chapter 126, it is simply commonly understood that candy as a return gift on white day has the distinction of implying romantic interest on the gift givers behalf.

Happening sttatus: It's.

@Xoldin: it's just unspoken code. There is no "why" as such, it's essentially arbitrary like pretty much *everything* in communication, but once the meaning becomes widespread and accepted, it's commonplace and useful in communication. See: literally every instance of written words. Candy here is a symbol that seems to be accepted among teenagers as a signifier of romantic interest, and therefore Tadano including candy in his present is a roundabout way of saying "I would be interested" that is, nonetheless, relatively deniable ("I didn't know the significance, honest!") if Komi was to react with an "ewwww" (of course, we know this is impossible because they're head over heels for each other, but these two have self-esteem problems).

Double-page supporter
OFFICIAL COUPLE??

And yes, Hitomi, onii-chan is very cute.

Dex-chan lover
They're in a new school year already? DOES THAT MEAN KOMI'S BROTHER AND TADANO'S SISTER WILL HIT IT OFF?

Since it's been hinted at way before so...

Users who are viewing this thread