Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

"hurr durr muh social anxiety I can relate so much xDD''

garbage art and all characters have 1 dimensional flat personalities with no real/minimal development.

The only kind of people who like this kind of manga are retards who thinks their anxiety is special.

This isn't meant to be a super deep manga you know, @ShinitaiKoroshitekure but this is supposed to be a cute story about a girl who wants to a better communicator and the people around her.

I'm sorry it doesn't live up to your oh-so-high standards.

Its still a shitty manga.
You people with low IQ can babble all day long if it makes you feel better about your lack of taste, but its a pretty terrible manga with forgettable characters and meaningless storyline.

Also lmfao at your people comparing a masterpiece like JoJo or DN with this uninspired generic garbage, gimme a fucking break lololololol

even basic moeshit like Kiniro Mosaic manages to be more interesting than this manga.

Imagine calling "jojo" a fucking masterpiece. You are the biggest fucking clown if you actually believe that over hyped stinking pile of shit of an anime/manga is a so called masterpiece. Attack on titan and Sao are way better compared to that.

lmfao, imagine being so brainlet you compare seasoned shonen garbage that will be irrelevant as soon as they end, with JoJo, who is on more than 20y on the road, and has a passionate fandom all over the world.

Even people who don't fuck with anime fuck with JoJo. SaO is weebshit garbage that only sells to horny 12yo kids and manlet soyboys manchild like yourself who are into this low-quality soulless anime that will be forgotten as soon as they end.

Group Leader
Dude @ShinitaiKoroshitekure, stop it already. Have a feeling this one is overrated (not a fan or even read the 1st chapter of this manga) but you shouldn't take it that far.. respect each other.. ok?
JoJo is great, yes I knew and acknowledged that, it has same position with One Piece and co but remember if you want to criticize someone's taste you need to know "their culture" first. I think you are matured enough to know what I mean. Cheers!

Whats with all the soyboys taking insult to heart? I'm not even talking about (you) personally.

This manga is utter trash without redeeming qualities. it just appeals for your insecurity.

I'm not trying to change anyone, just spitting some facts on the table so people don't waste their time and bandwidth reading this.

Double-page supporter
*Insulting the manga by saying it is utter trash not worth reading*
*Putting it in the reading list*

Hmm yeah I am not gonna digging deeper on that

Anyway stop feeding the troll guys, it is not worth your time and give the manga a go. You are the one to decide whether this manga is good for you or not, not some random alpha male in the internet.

Group Leader
Lol, one of many reasons I hate internet forum: Misunderstanding without clarification.
This is an example of bad community, be careful if you can't manage your own community or your generation, generation that come after you will be doomed (and thats why no matter how stupid kim jong un is, he won't release the nuke to start a WW3, it will be generation after him that DON'T know what is the purpose of life and misunderstood each other)
fin.
Idgaf about someone's taste tbh, just wanna say this manga is overrated but I respect the readers who love it. Enjoy!

This is a manga about a girl with communication problem, komi-san, her everyday life and how she can get over this disturbance she has. Spoiler free review

Well, to start a TL;DR in topic:
+ a cute romance with simple moments like a telephone's call, share an umbrela, express your feelings with textting
+ good main characters, and i woud say the best 'extremally simple' main character i already saw
+ a good comedy about communication problem

- very poor supporting characters

Dex-chan lover
Person A: I like this manga.
Everyone: FUCK YOU BITCH THIS SHIT IS GARBAGE AND YOU'RE A DUMBASS FOR LIKING IT!!!

Also...

Person B: I dont like this manga.
Everyone: FUCK YOU BITCH THIS SHIT IS AMAZING AND YOU'RE A DUMBASS FOR NOT LIKING IT!!!

Literally this entire thread.

@samazam
Person who couldn't care less about the thread : Cool, cash money my dude.

Thread can get too easily salty sometimes and I'm just indifferent and tired of reading them nowadays.

"good main characters"
LOOOOOOOOOL

they are more generic than french bread. Seriously, komi is just the typical perfect misunderstood girl with "le anxiety" and the guy is a beta male self-insert without redeeming qualities.

Yea, I get it, you read because you are so special with your anxiety, but the manga is still uninspired garbage.

So anyway, what're people hoping for from the next few chapters? I know "more Komi/Tadano development" will probably be a popular answer, so let's avoid the obvious.

I wouldn't mind more Shosuke and Hitomi antics, personally.

I'm hoping for new Komi friends for next few chapter! It's her dream to get 100 friends anyway. I wonder how many friends Komi had gotten until now? Anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread