Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

I hate shit like this it's so boring, only 2 decent pages, the cock block committee isnt funny and only distracted from the main plot

Hey micksturluson, Ase and Naruse are a bigger ship for me than Komi and Tadano so back off. The cock blocking was the set up for the actual punchline.

Double-page supporter
Imma be 100% honest, the only good thing about this chapter was the Ase & Naruse scene and the fact that Voting was open. The FBI wasn't at all good. However the fact that it was created brings Up so many questions. PDA isnt even taken seriously in American Schools anymore and I really doubt that it's taken seriously in Japanese High Schools either.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was pretty solid when it started but it's about time to lower my rating and drop it.

Contributor
Manbagi still is the best girl.

I would like it better if Komi could just stay as a friend with Tadano, but eh...

I might be crazy but cover 15 might have a clue of what's going to happen with tadano manbagi and komi. If you look closely it looks like komi's arms blend with tadano and manbagi. So she might join them together. I would be mad about it but it would be a bold move to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread