Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Double-page supporter
Imagine reading 282 chapters of the manga and still not getting the clue it was a SoL manga from the start lol.

I can almost guarantee that the ending has already been written a long ass time ago, now it's just the publisher wanting it to keep printing money.
It'll get its anime adaption, it'll be the 24 episode happy-go-lucky adventure with a big by the way buy the manga at the end.

It'll end when the money stops coming in, or the next "Komi" comes onto the scene.

I mean, it works, and its not like its focused on the plot or the romance, its just a slice of life, with the biggest issue being that it will never ever surpass yotsuba. the manga is more satisfying when the characters actually do things though, and i feel that the series should wrap up soon given that komi is starting to be able to socialize

Aggregator gang
There's the door if you don't like it. Talking smack doesn't serve anyone (least of all you) and doesn't make you look cool. You only look like a jerk who likes talking down to people. If you don't like something, at least use constructive criticism. Not 3rd grade tough kid talk.

Don't be that guy.

Yes, finally she is able to express her thoughts by words at least somehow. I'm so proud of my Komi san. I need to see more kodano moments for sure.
Kodano = Komi + Tadano

Fed-Kun's army
Spoil me a little guys. Do they actually get together at one point or is this a never ending "teasing romance"manga ?

Double-page supporter
@imperator-sky It depends on what you are looking for, the manga first and foremost is a SoL manga with romance as the subplot so if you were expecting full-blown romance from the start I doubt you will find it fulfilling like some people below you. You will have better luck reading horimiya or 100 kanojo if you want the plot revolved around romance. So to answer your question, no they haven't got together yet.

Still doesn't mean the romance here is bad tho, I found the moments in the romance themed chapters/arcs are actually quite good and well made, the manga to its credit really able to make those moments wholesome and heartwarming. Some of them even forcing the heroine out of her shell and progressing her as a character that contributes to her progression in the main plot.

And as the endnote, the author said on twitter he wants to resolve the current
love triangle
at the valentines and the last chapter indicates they were in January, so romance-wise they are near conclusion.

@DeltaBlue Either its because of the english release / the group scanlating before deleted them. Just go read them on pirated websites or buy the official release

Is it just me or does anybody else think that the love triangles all of its steam by now? I hardly care about who Tadano will end up with anymore, I just wish it went back to being more wholesome than fanservicey.

Users who are viewing this thread