Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

There's chapter missing in English between 47.5 and 158... Could you add them soon? I m really love this Manga and I would like to continue reading.

Double-page supporter
@assman162 300 chapters of nothing? ha clearly you’ve never been a chuunibyou or kiss x sis fan. (which if your a fan of kiss x sis your a monster) but those manga consistently went on for 8-10+ years with literally nothing happening. they replayed the same theme of almost getting somewhere and oop something interrupted them trope. in kiss x sis there was a scene where the mc and a harem chick was in the bathroom together bathing which was set up by the harem’s mom soo there’s no possible way it could be interrupted the guy wanted to do it and the girl did as well. Then the author pulls out a bullshit card like the washer beeped and they stopped it was bs i didn’t even get my hopes up because it was done soo many times but that... that was just unforgivable you got to be masochistic to get through these

Dex-chan lover
@getlolgoes should we talk about Detective conan, and the "romance" between Ran and Conan ? 1100+ chaps with still nothing happening.

Users who are viewing this thread