Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Aggregator gang
This manga would be really good if it wasn't about fillers. Still very cute but i can't imagine what would happen if this adapted into anime; would it be filled with fillers? or just straight to the point?

Double-page supporter
It's always amusing to see that after 293 chapters in and still seeing people clueless about the manga, which is predominantly a SoL series first and then romance as secondary aspect of it. What's more amusing is how the non-romance chapters are often dropped merely as 'fillers' even though the story and the subtle growth of each characters are in there lmao.

Double-page supporter
The gap is due to those chapters being officially available in English through Viz's physical release of the manga. The scanlators have said as much before.

Why is there a huge gap in chapters? Did the group who scan latex them originally remove them. These missing chapters are available on other sites.

Man now i want manbagi to get a tadano too. Dammit just give us a ship already this is hurting my heart

Seriously... at this point I am like just date both of them goddammit lol (probably wont happen since its not that type of manga but goddamn will I laugh if it does happen).

Love vs (Friend)Ship. That age old enigma. Made 2-10x harder for Introverts to figure out. Made 11-294x harder when they've seen other fails. Why 294x? That's how many chapters we have been reading about it, yes?

Frankly speaking, I rather keep seeing our beloved characters in a perpetual struggle to better themselves, solving little problems along the way. That's the meaning of life.

But of course this is Manga, where we expect some logical progress along the way; not like some Western money making franchise where their popular main characters never really disappear for long. Just look at Charlie Brown for example. Decades of fun story telling. Zero plot progression.

Again, I am looking forward to see when and how Komi-san made her 100 friends and to heck with Tadano. He's not the MC. 😛

Users who are viewing this thread