Kominka Gyaru to Renovation Gurashi - Ch. 7 - Because this is my problem

Active member
Joined
Feb 11, 2024
Messages
24
I came here expecting some sweet home renovation romance, like the veranda romance. But shit, wtf is this?

Not even 50+ chapters yet, author already introduced drama. If they want drama atleast make it like dress up darling where drama was introduced later on or close to ending.

But I'm asking for impossible here, author probably can't come up a plot in romcom without using misunderstanding + drama
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Messages
118
Yeah, I can't imagine my childhood friend letting me crash at her place, us bonding again and fixing it up and then coming home to her visibly hurt and the place trashed and not doing anything.

Like I get trying to respect her boundaries, but respecting her clearly being abused kinds takes priority, imo

Thanks for the tl
It's not respecting boundaries. He was seriuosly hurt by his ex-wife telling people he was brutal and abusive. He has literal trauma stopping him from expressing any even minor form of anger, or violence.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 22, 2023
Messages
1,096
It's not respecting boundaries. He was seriuosly hurt by his ex-wife telling people he was brutal and abusive. He has literal trauma stopping him from expressing any even minor form of anger, or violence.
I would think because of his trauma he would be especially sensitive to someone actually being abused. At that point, no one was accusing him of anything. I was confused as to why he didn't step in and force her to talk about it seeing how bad the house and her condition was. Like he knows how much of a toll it takes to be accused and now he friend was assaulted but because he was accused, falsely, he is going to just let her go through that alone?? To possibly be assaulted again, why? It definitely felt icky for his character and the relationship thus far
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top