Kominka Gyaru to Renovation Gurashi - Ch. 7 - Because this is my problem

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
4,884
Thankfully it didn't go the direction where Takamine gets the cops involved & gets arrested given his divorce of being "abusive". It would still go a long way if they get their bearings together & have the ex arrested for trespassing & destroying private property. Thanks for the translations.
 
Tinfoil Hat Brigade
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
2,061
d3OFVt1q8Cxhtv8c.webp
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
466
Just ask her bro
Get me a hammer so I can pound it into this dudes head. Random guy (as far as you know) shows up absolutely trashes the place and leaves her with bruises? Nah this ain't a "I'll ask later, maybe after dinner" situation. This is a "do we need to make sure I don't leave you here alone while some friends track this guy down for some aggressive questioning" situation.

Ffs Karen your getting harassed at work after everything else. This is not an "I'll handle it" situation because you're not and you clearly can't.

🤬 if anyone needs me I'll be out yelling in the angry dome till the next chapter.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
734
If the MC doesn't go through some massive character development by the end of this arc, I'm going to fucking lose it, because even the coworker has shown more initiative than him.
Like, yes, the MC has his own issues, but come fucking on...

Or, even fucking worse:
I swear to God, if this manga hits us with some uwuuu sob story flashback trying to excuse the other fucking dude in any way, shape, or form, or even worse, tries to redeem him, I'm going to blow my brains out, because Japanese mangaka love pulling this shit.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 30, 2025
Messages
45
So multiple chapters now where NEITHER MC or FMC are going to talk to each other and communicate?? They're both adults, yet still act like children when it comes to communication. It's literally not even that deep, just a simple "I fucked up when I was younger and destroyed our secret base because of blah blah blah, will you forgive me?", or "I have trust issues right now because my ex-wife lied in our divorce, but I want to try to learn to trust again".

Why is it so hard to communicate??
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,382
This manga isn't just about misunderstanding drama, the communication also sucks. Imagine being a big dude but acting like a high school kid. I get that MC has trauma from his ex-wife, but c'mon man. He doesn't act like a grown adult at all, his mentality is just weak :haa: :notlikethis: this manga FULL Ragebait

cover4_new_1200x768.jpeg


thank you for translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 22, 2023
Messages
1,088
Get me a hammer so I can pound it into this dudes head. Random guy (as far as you know) shows up absolutely trashes the place and leaves her with bruises? Nah this ain't a "I'll ask later, maybe after dinner" situation. This is a "do we need to make sure I don't leave you here alone while some friends track this guy down for some aggressive questioning" situation.

Ffs Karen your getting harassed at work after everything else. This is not an "I'll handle it" situation because you're not and you clearly can't.

🤬 if anyone needs me I'll be out yelling in the angry dome till the next chapter.
Yeah, I can't imagine my childhood friend letting me crash at her place, us bonding again and fixing it up and then coming home to her visibly hurt and the place trashed and not doing anything.

Like I get trying to respect her boundaries, but respecting her clearly being abused kinds takes priority, imo

Thanks for the tl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top