Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! - Vol. 5 Ch. 67

Group Leader
That was pretty disappointing. Just about the most anti-climactic confession in a rom-com, ever.

Cool writes romance like he's being forced to do it. If he doesn't want to, he shouldn't waste everyone's time with it. I'm sure he can satisfy his "tiny man, giant woman" fetish without these terrible romantic subplots here and in Kobayashi.

Dex-chan lover
I like the anticlimax. Like her friends, we already know they're practically a couple.

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_inline_p0u38n9Tw81v4332g_400.gifv

Good.
I'm satisfied.
Now I want more.

Dex-chan lover
@CorakTM Cool just likes writing stuff on his own accord, Komori is one of the normal ones, his works are always unconventional. I wouldn't like if he stopped writing romance since "I can't understand what my husband is saying" is by far the best romance I've ever seen.

I chose a great time to come back from my hiatus of this series

to @Bigk40k

God i can't believe Komori-san came out in 2014. in Vol 1WHERE she was out-going but a little bit meek girl & always obedient in helping people.

fast forward, to high school (vol 8) & boy she change a lot. She doesn't like taking demand from people like she did in the past & can get fed up with it. SHE SUPER ALPHA when it come to Ootani now. AND it seem vol 8 isn't the last vol since it came out last week & saw the preview

it on bookwalker website https://bookwalker.jp/de9a23c7cf-4cd6-4a98-8d8a-d9411520fb72/

>.< DAMN Komori, your just in Highschool & boy your making moves that put most guys to shame. I know Cool Kyoushinsha-sensei like to add some minor sex scene to all his/her manga but thought Komori would be an exception since it high-schooler...........NOPE, I WAS WRONG.!

you read the raws for vol 8? just curios. THANKS

Group Leader
@mark1246

I have not had a chance to look through Vol8 yet will have to order it in my next order. More good news is that Cool does not seem to plan to stop anytime soon in his twitter he mentioned "I should probably start designing Shuri's university outfit" so we can look forward to College Shuri as well.

Users who are viewing this thread