Komori-san wa Kotowarenai!

Group Leader
I wanted to give a quick update on the translation status . Right now the translation is a bit of a hiatus while Sanmaru54 works on the final draft of his Masters paper (I mistyped before when I said the end of December that was his deadline for his rough draft) It will probably be around a month before he is able to get back to translating once his paper is done he is going to take a well deserved vacation before starting up translating again along with starting on the next phase of his PhD. I am talking with another translator I know to fill in while he is away but if any other translator would like to help out just send me a PM I have no plans to drop the series since it is a favorite of mine.

Group Leader
Another update if anyone happens to have better quality RAWs for Vol.6 I can get some chapters out while Sanmaru54 is away. The current RAWs I have (1020x720) are simply to low resolution for me at my current level to be able to read any of the more complex Kanji

Dex-chan lover
Another Cool series with lots of potential ruined by his over-reliance on gimmicks for the gags that he just runs over and over.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn didn't know Cool Kyoushinsha made a whole multiverse with all these 4-komas

Dex-chan lover
Komori-san got lewded! 😆 https://nhentai.net/parody/komori-san-wa-kotowarenai/

well just 2 things to say

1 is that she has some nice damn assets

2 good thing she's not in a hentai universe

Greetings, as of now 2023, does anyone have any update of the current translation status of the manga?
I saw an old message that asked for raw manga material, so in case i got from volume 7 to 9 (Currently there are 11 volumes)

Greetings, as of now 2023, does anyone have any update of the current translation status of the manga?
I saw an old message that asked for raw manga material, so in case i got from volume 7 to 9 (Currently there are 11 volumes)
do you know where to read the raws for this manga?

Fed-Kun's army
Can you get me the raws? I'll try to translate it

Users who are viewing this thread