Komori-san wa Kotowarenai!

Group Leader
I wanted to give a quick update on the translation status . Right now the translation is a bit of a hiatus while Sanmaru54 works on the final draft of his Masters paper (I mistyped before when I said the end of December that was his deadline for his rough draft) It will probably be around a month before he is able to get back to translating once his paper is done he is going to take a well deserved vacation before starting up translating again along with starting on the next phase of his PhD. I am talking with another translator I know to fill in while he is away but if any other translator would like to help out just send me a PM I have no plans to drop the series since it is a favorite of mine.

Group Leader
Another update if anyone happens to have better quality RAWs for Vol.6 I can get some chapters out while Sanmaru54 is away. The current RAWs I have (1020x720) are simply to low resolution for me at my current level to be able to read any of the more complex Kanji

Dex-chan lover
Another Cool series with lots of potential ruined by his over-reliance on gimmicks for the gags that he just runs over and over.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn didn't know Cool Kyoushinsha made a whole multiverse with all these 4-komas

Dex-chan lover
Komori-san got lewded! 😆 https://nhentai.net/parody/komori-san-wa-kotowarenai/

well just 2 things to say

1 is that she has some nice damn assets

2 good thing she's not in a hentai universe

Greetings, as of now 2023, does anyone have any update of the current translation status of the manga?
I saw an old message that asked for raw manga material, so in case i got from volume 7 to 9 (Currently there are 11 volumes)

Greetings, as of now 2023, does anyone have any update of the current translation status of the manga?
I saw an old message that asked for raw manga material, so in case i got from volume 7 to 9 (Currently there are 11 volumes)
do you know where to read the raws for this manga?

Can you get me the raws? I'll try to translate it

Users who are viewing this thread