Konbini Baito no Gal ga Kininaru Kyaku to Chikazuku Hanashi - Ch. 11

Supporter
When this chapter posts:
image.png

thanks for everything but why do y'all keep writing the "Konbini" as "Conbini" every chapter 😭

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly comfortable with that kind of stuff... Like handholding? I mean, it is a high bar, but some people are just built differently. And by "built differently" I mean less like your average manga character and more like a normal human being.

Power Uploader
I should point out that it's all in good fun, and I'm not actually offended or anything. I'm a little jealous, if anything, 'cause I hadn't discovered my love of the Japanese language when I was in school. Sometimes I think about what it might have been like to be an exchange student or something, but then I remember that I'm in my 30s and get sad. lul.

Dex-chan lover
I should point out that it's all in good fun, iand I'm not actually offended or anything. I'm a little jealous, if anything, 'cause I hadn't discovered my love of the Japanese language when I was in school. Sometimes I think about what it might have been like to be an exchange student or something, but then I remember that I'm in my 30s and get sad. lul.
I did an exchange in my 30's (masters).
-The exchange itself: 4/10
-Shit I did in my destination w/ no relation to the exchange: 10/10

If possible, go do an intensive language course in a country that speaks that language. You'll legit get the best parts of exchanging that way

Dex-chan lover
Skipped a step but at least they're going out. I guess they'll slow down the pacing now.

@OsisNie thank you 😭 Imma graduate this year from my uni. this shitty country doesn't have any job offers for my expertise sadly.. (Japanese Language Teaching) You can't even teach at schools. I sometimes thought about quitting but couldn't commit. After I graduate this year I have to gtfo this country but don't know what to do afterwards. I don't know how it works out in other countries though

Users who are viewing this thread