Konbini Baito no Gal ga Kininaru Kyaku to Chikazuku Hanashi - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@OsisNie thank you 😭 Imma graduate this year from my uni. this shitty country doesn't have any job offers for my expertise sadly.. (Japanese Language Teaching) You can't even teach at schools. I sometimes thought about quitting but couldn't commit. After I graduate this year I have to gtfo this country but don't know what to do afterwards. I don't know how it works out in other countries though
either start on getting another qualification that's in high demand and work in that until you find a place where you can teach japanese, or start looking into all available japanese teaching options now (also, i don't know how it works in humanities, but here in the STEM fields you have the option of apprenticeships - look into finding something that).

the last thing that any country wants is an immigrant without any high demand skills (which teaching japanese most likely isn't), so unless you either: 1) live in the EU, 2) have a foreign citizenship lined up, 3) are willing to move to an even shittier country, or 4) have an employer that's willing to sponsor you for a work visa, you'll have a hard time leaving.
having another qualification (that's in reasonable demand) while you sort the whole japanese teaching thing out, will give you something to fall back onto that's a bit more solid than doing the sort of work that fmc does - hell, if you choose wisely and get lucky enough, you might be able to use that qualification to find a job in different country, then grind through it for a few years until you hit the requirements for permanent resident status, at which point things become easier.

Users who are viewing this thread