Konbini Baito no Gal ga Kininaru Kyaku to Chikazuku Hanashi - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I see now I should have waited until I was at least 2 chapters behind 🥲

At least this seems to be progressing well (and at first I thought this would be a 1 or 2 page manga anyway). That said I really don’t think two adults in their position can afford a “will they; won’t”. You asked a store clerk/regular customer you otherwise don’t know on Christmas. There’s no going back; its do or die (from embarrassment). I mean at this point the confession really already happened and its more of a “can we go on another date?”

Dex-chan lover
NEVER date someone who doesnt like music, boring ass person
wait how did I miss this? My brain must not have registered it. I remember saying I didn’t like music in music appreciation in elementary school but that was more just me not liking the class. I don’t think it’s physically possible for someone to not like music. There’s way too much of it. He must mean like mainstream music or a certain genre. I mean isn’t he a pre-school teacher, they must have to sing nursery rhymes.

Dex-chan lover
Well, all love hotels are booked at christmas in japan, either they go to another cafe, or to his/her place. I prefer the latter

Dex-chan lover
The progression is quite fast. I hope it doesn't suddenly ends after they date each other. It feels really fluffy and I like it

Dex-chan lover
wait how did I miss this? My brain must not have registered it. I remember saying I didn’t like music in music appreciation in elementary school but that was more just me not liking the class. I don’t think it’s physically possible for someone to not like music. There’s way too much of it. He must mean like mainstream music or a certain genre. I mean isn’t he a pre-school teacher, they must have to sing nursery rhymes.
I think you just answered your own question.

Dex-chan lover
Just when he's gonna confess or smth probably a truck will pass by and she'll be like "what did ya said" and he says "nevermind" blushed

Users who are viewing this thread