Konbini de Kimi to no 5-funkan - Vol. 6 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
Omigosh, that was adorable (of both of them)! OL-san's face on page 10 is amazing. Judging by page 12, poor Shibasaki's grades are doomed for the foreseeable future :p (And wow, Shibasaki's face on page 4!)

I just noticed now that they're holding hands on the cover picture :)

Thanks for the chapter, as always! :D

Dex-chan lover
So missed this series! It came up the other day and I realized it had been months since the last update. But, my need for fluff is now (briefly) satisfied :glee:

Fed-Kun's army
FINALLY THANKS FOR THE UPDATEEE

Really Love the unexpected development!!!
Can't wait ti see moree

Dex-chan lover
OL-san ended up being quite a tease, even though I'm sure that wasn't her intention. She must have been too innocently embarrassed to do it.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's been a while, but I assure you, as long as I'm alive this series won't be dropped (until it's complete).

maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so she didn't give it in the end?!!
Sign on the bottle really starts with "it may look like this but...", it was really funny
Page 10 is the centerpiece of the chapter. So sweet!
Gratz on starting the final volume! Let's rock!

Double-page supporter
Looking forward to seeing OL-san's viewpoint. That was obviously a big deal to her (that blush was epic), but of course she didn't know what a big deal it was to Shibasaki too.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's been a while, but I assure you, as long as I'm alive this series won't be dropped (until it's complete). :)
I hope you'll enjoy the first chapter of Vol.6!
It's always awesome to see translators being so dedicated to their work, it makes the reading even more enjoyable, and reading the explanations and nuances at the notes and in the afterword os quite insightful!
Thanks once again for the great work!

Users who are viewing this thread