Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Ch. 13.1

Contributor
Right, I forgot Ayana suddenly got fixed just as she was on the verge of getting sent to a mental asylum last chapter. So Riku was fine with bathing with her when she was crazy, and now that she's sane again it's not...?

She invites him to bed and he refuses. I get that he wants to sleep with her only in a romantic context and that he's refusing because she's offering him sex out of gratitude, but that was so lame and unbelievable for a teenage boy to do. Riku has Schrödinger's balls: he in a superposition of states of having balls and no balls at the same time until demonstrated.

And because this is a dumpster fire, chances are high that Ayana will not be fine again next chapter, restarting the "gameplay loop" for Riku. I'd be surprised if she was still fine next chapter and I'm sure there will be more whiplash inducing drama ahead... because that's just how this trainwreck rolls.

But forget that, I'm way more interested now in the sudden GL crumbs between Haruno and Kana last time. The way they looked at each other was definitely not the way friends looked at one another. I was half-expecting to see a half-naked Kana in the background while Haruno was on the phone...

Hold up I’m confused . Didn’t he ask his childhood friend to also go out with him ? Is he two timing now ?
Yeah, he did do that just before Haruno suddenly disappeared for many chapters while the plot started fawning over Kana as the newest girl in love with him. It's just one of the many plot holes in this incoherent story.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time i will drop a manga for the most complicated MC ive read

announcing departure is kinda cringe, but this made me become one

Dex-chan lover
Getting consent from a mentally ill person is kind of a gray area, though. The mood is also completely off, MC would have to be a scumbag to take advantage of her like that. Not to mention that he's already walking on eggshells trying not to trigger any more trauma - and loveless sex 'out of obligation' wouldn't do any good there. I actually kind of like the depiction of how toxic their relationship is with these emotional and psychological pitfalls.
On the other hand, letting MC drop the nice-guy routine and turning him into a degenerate who exploits Ayana's guilt for sexual favors and gradually makes her more empty inside would make a hell of a plot twist...

It'd be more interesting as ting than half the shit that gets a 9/10 on this site

I think the writer isn't good enough to pull something insane like that off though

2 months and no new chapter. I hope it stays this way so the translators can live happily without this Trainwreck plaguing their psyche.

MC : Haruno, i clung too much before, did i bother you ?
Haruno : Yes
MC : i see...

MC inner voice : so this is what i feel about ayana, her behavior is so annoying rn
thus kana come once again, give advice, MC feel kana such reliable person, flip the coin, confess to her, and then they kissed under the moon, the end

Users who are viewing this thread