Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This is your obvious "go to" argument to everyone you disagree i assume.
It shows your twitter level intelligence, since;
-there is only single chapter out.
-its been out for less then an hour, so its on the front page.
-Interesting looking poster art so people check for it.
"wHy dO yoU sTiLL rEaD iT" :oooo:
IKR, it is just released recently. Why people suddenly read author 'where-to-go' mind before reading more further. The bad habit of netizen who like to 'guess the plot'.

Dex-chan lover
can't believe the girl really just said "I'd kms if I were you but pls don't" and it worked
I really can not tell if this is meant to be a parody of most shitty romcoms or if its just an incredibly shitty romcom

Group Leader
some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn.gif
It always happens just ignore them they're free to comment whatever dumb spew they like as is everyone else and they'll still read the next chapter just to type the same shit.

Dex-chan lover
what a hot pile of garbage
just what I liked
also why Childhood Friend suddenly giving yandere aura after she rejects the protagonist wtf?

Dex-chan lover
Wait....is this going to have some sort of yandere shit or depressing everyone loves to abuse the MC shit...

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a joke to suicide

like wdym, the girl just cried and told him to live and then all of a sudden he's all smug saying she saved him from his suicidal thoughts
Little kind words do help suicidal people I really do recommend a video from youtube about a man who jump off golden gate bridge ready to commit suicide but lived and said that his thoughts were literally if anyone reached out to him he wouldn't have done it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread