Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually laughing out loud! this shit can't be written by a good author! i'm sorry i'm no author myself but holy shit this is confusing asf!
mutahar-laugh.gif

Dex-chan lover
DUMPSTER DOG POOP LIT ON A METHNOL FIRE NO BRAIN CELL PLOT TWIST MADNESS DROP IT DROP IT DROP IT DROP IT. this review was written after a person raged in a video game he had skill issue in. Sorry 4 u mr. or ms. scanners.

Dex-chan lover
like...I know this is a novel adaptation...but what? I feel sorry for the artist, they seem like to have given up. The source material seems beyond saving.

Fed-Kun's army
WTF I've been tolerating this since the last chapters but this chapter is DAAAMMMN literally cheating on your GF with the childhood friend who rejected you

Dex-chan lover
I was enticed by the LN cover art but already dropped it by chapter 2 because the pacing is all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
so the story so far...? maybe?
dude is orphaned. dude has childhood friend. dude confesses to childhood friend. dude gets rejected. dude decides to commit sudoku. dude saves classmate. dude falls in love with classmate. childhood friend gets jelly. childhood friend commits sadge. childhood friend admits love. dude learns the truth. dude confesses he loves both girls. dude goes out with childhood friend.

Am I getting this right? I guess the quality of the title is directly proportional the the quality of the story.

Group Leader
normally I would be mad but this manga is a blast to read. never gesticulated furiously at nothing out of sheer ridiculousness more than when reading this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread