Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Fed-Kun's army
ok wtf is this bad writing or author deliberately doing this to us?

huh?!?! why did he go back to the childhoood friend wtf is wrong with him what kind of story is this!?!?!? this makes no sense ima still stick around tho like whats this author cooking right now...

Fed-Kun's army
I found the light novel a bit strange and melodramatic, but interesting enough. This manga might be one of the worst adaptations I’ve ever read. It’s a speedrun synopsis with a pathological hatred of pacing and character development. I genuinely feel bad for the original author. This adaptation should never have existed.

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone else see the painting in his house that's literal actual blood-splatter originating from a flower? (page 9)

Group Leader
Reading this every couple weeks is bad enough, but someone binging it in one go might have an aneurysm.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even sure what's going on anymore. I'm seriously wondering why I even picked up this series.

I mean, I guess the only possible justification is that MC's head has been so screwed up from the rejection back in ch 1 that he hasn't been able to think straight since lmao
He’s having a schizophrenic delusion. This is all a dream

Dex-chan lover
God this is so fucking bad. Its not a romcom at all. Its actually quite depressing.

Is the comedy part how bad the writing is? Because then its actually genius level by the author...

Dex-chan lover
A good story can be made out of this, a coherent plot, a compelling description of trauma and forgiveness, weaved together by a good author. This is none of those things.

This is just my personal impression of this. If someone thinks it's a masterpiece and the author is a great writer I apologize in advance for offending your feelings.

A good story can be made out of this, a coherent plot, a compelling description of trauma and forgiveness, weaved together by a good author. This is none of those things.

This is just my personal impression of this. If someone thinks it's a masterpiece and the author is a great writer I apologize in advance for offending your feelings.
My issue with this is that I think this story could have worked as a crazy soap opera drama level story with crazy reveals and overly dramatic characters; embracing the cringe and campiness. The problem is such a story would only work with an author who has a lot of talent and knows to let the story take time to breath. this is the kind of reveal of their past that a normal series wouldn't have until like chapter 30 or so; or at least wait till you get past chapter ten. And he would have at least waited a few chapters before switching girls due to the trauma.

However this story is written by some AHDH Hamster on crystal meth. We are only on chapter six and we already have three dramatic plot twists that have happened. Or Four if you count the friend wanting him and him saying he loves the other girl as two separate ones. Things are happening to fast and the characters have no real reason to do stuff other than that the plot demands it. I am still confused why his friend refused to date him in the first chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Heh, the author clearly made a masterpiece if he managed to get this much of a reaction out of everyone, there's so many mediocre manga that are forgettable but this trainwreck of a story is not something I'm going to forget anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
What in the goddamn absolute fucking dipping mother of all the dumb horrendous shit is this?

Users who are viewing this thread