Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck is there are people or translation team who's insane enough to pick this godforsaken shit? I thought this is already dropped!

Dex-chan lover
Here's the thing. If her parents commit suicide because of the guilt.
Then she can do the same thing.

HOW CAN YOU'RE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU F*CKING IDIOT MAN.

I'd do says congrats for winning the award of how to hurt everyone feelings 2023.

Supporter
Idek why I'm still here and reading this :huh:
We all are...
il_fullxfull.1736685335_ld3z.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This just plain stupid lol, author probably never had any relationship, seems like he didn't even read some decent romance novels

Well, that even worse than I expected. She fell into the trauma and got amnesia because what her parents do to someone who saved her....

Ironically, amnesia is the things that I want sometimes to be able to forget someone. Especially my ex.

Dex-chan lover
This story is multi toraku dorifting. I don't even know what's happening anymore but it's funny

Dex-chan lover
We literally went through what felt like... 15 chapters worth of exposition and plot. Like... WTF am I reading? WTF are WE reading?? Did this entire chapter take place in the span of a whole day? I get it's an adaptation but Jesus Christ man, I've read better

Dex-chan lover
so she gets hit with amnesia from crying too much?
is the author have too much weed? for real that's really dumb going to give one more chapter and hope she acts like have amnesia

Dex-chan lover
Good, that was the best thing that could happen. The girl forgetting about the asshole mc.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, so this chapter here finished LN Vol. 1 and covered LN Vol. 2, chapter 1

At the pace this garbo adaptation is going, gonna be less than 20 chapters to cover the whole 3 LN Volumes, if it actually manage to be alive that long :pepela:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wtf happened to her? bruh, did the trauma made her got amnesia or smth

Users who are viewing this thread