Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually speechless with this chapter. Like I can't even believe this has been edited before being published for the masses. Not only was that whole hostage situation random but the resolution for it makes no sense. All you have to do be of the same gender & strip to make the offender run away in fear/disgust.... Then the classic mood swings come back & to make it possibly worse, Kana might also like him...… like WTF!!?? Anyways thanks for the translations & your guys' commentary.

Dex-chan lover
What.Was.That. ????

More jerky start stops than a first day student driver. Holy Mackarel.

The plot hole here isn't the complete failure to derive a meaningful emotional development of the principal characters - that White Star Liner sailed and sank long ago - but that a Minor is allowed to work at such a high crime activity store by herself. I mean w.t.f. And these robbers have some serious mental issues.

Dex-chan lover
dumpster-fire.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that you don't need to do drugs in current day and age, in order to find out what consequences it entails, thank you for uploading, now I know I'd much rather never touch drugs

Should really use that Manga for Anti-Drug Campaigns, can totally see rates go down

Dex-chan lover
She had done literally NOTHING for the MC so he would like her or overcome the BS trauma. She had a gun pointed at her he saved her then he kept helping as she was useless. The whole love perspective in this story is awful plus our MC has a pseudo harem and its every girl who helped HIM that he did nothing for!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread