Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Wow... goddess can intervene as much as she wants tho, why not do it in the beginning.

I wonder if the first demon king is the goddess husband, that only explains why even her bestowed power is not enough fighting the demon king but is enough to take over the world.

Oh man what a perfect ending, talk about wrapping EVERYTHING up. I was gonna riot if Marcus and Jun didn't get a happy ended. And he still tortured her murderers for a few hundred years, litterally everyone got a happy ending and we got to see what it was... Good sh*t, im satisfied!

Trash tier goddess tho, she makes Aqua look competent.

Group Leader
Fuck the goddess. But I'm happy Marcus and Jun got their happy ending 😭😭😭

Holy sht!! ASDFHJGFGDFDHGFGJFJGFJG!!! The last part where Jun came back to her world gave me goosebumps, Marcus <3 so happy for you.

Honestly, Marcus×Jun is end game okay 😫✊ like if they didn't have the happy ending they both deserve I would've legit sent a letter to the author!!

Tbh I also took religious studies so the goddess didn't get on my nerves as much, since gods and goddesses are wishy-washy creatures who really wreck havoc and attempt to cover it up with high-stakes shit. Her decision to leave it up to the humans was understandable, at least in a way, because it is their world. Because they are the ones in charge of the entire thing. Because they have the capacity for change and growth and so much more. BUT holy shit is she iNfURiatiNG!!!

Let us all remember that SHE was the cause for this, that it was probably her fault why she couldn't intervene. In one of the earlier chapters she said she couldn't move personally because she had too much power and it would destroy the world. It had already been filled to the brim (like a cup or chalice) with magical power /life force because of all the heroes reincarnated. BITCH WHAT???? that is just B A D design!! You're a goddess, for goodness' sake!! You were implied to be omnipotent!! Why would you create a world with limits, and then arrive to the decision that "ahh, hmm, yes, I need to introduce more people with insane magical power and allow them to be stuck in this realm so that the magical limit can be reached" wtf??? Omoomo was right, she's just... wow I can't even believe she had the last few panels she doesn't deserve it.

On another note, I still don't know how to feel about Louisa×Graham. I wish we could have seen more of their relationship and of Graham's character to make us root for them more. Because the comments section in almost every chapter have the same feels as me: Team Marcus all da wei. LMAO I feel like the "darkness" in Graham could have been utilized more. That darkness provided him the chance to be separate from your average isekai hero, it provided him the complexity to feel /alive/ or real. That made me doubt him, sure, but literary-wise, that was his wild card and, personally speaking, his trump card. Him being a lawful neutral (idk abt the lawful part, just feels right) gave him the depth that his character needed and made him more interesting. I wish we could have seen more about what his personality's like, his character, his thoughts, and everything really.

Holy FRICK Marcus deserved better. He fucking deserved better. We got our happy ending at last, and I think his story with Jun should stay in the modern world (can we talk about how hot he looks with modern clothes like wOW), but he's been maliciously turned into the antagonist by force. I mean you can tell that it was by force from the author because a lot of people are saying it didn't feel right.

Anyway, for all the yapping I'm very thankful to have read this series. The pacing was right, the plot was intricate and realistic enough (though still lacking in some areas), and Louisa/Jun was a compelling MC. The 26 chapters was so well-written it felt like I read 100 chapters, man. Kudos to the author and to the scans team!!

Edit: wow I didnt expect to churn out an essay lmao

Double-page supporter
I'm happy Jun got to return home. I feel like I never see isekai heroes return to Earth

i was happy with louisa and grahams ending and then marcus and jun hit me right in the feels like a truck

And here I was having a pleasant night, not crying like a fool. Looks like this manga had a different p lan for me. It's so sweet though! I love it

i;m crying so much pls

the scenes where louisa nd graham kissed and then jun and marcus hugging destroyed me i can't take htis

Users who are viewing this thread