Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

That was amazing. Ugh just kept crying 😭 so good, so good. And a good ending, thank heavens😭👌🏽 Ah, I'm so glad I found this.

After Read This
I Really Want To Take Out That Godness Amd Erase That World That Had Been Making 1 Person Locked For A Hundred Year 😑
But Still The Ending Is So Gold 👌

i've read so many reincarnation themed manga/manhwa and this one... this one is one of my faves. I love what they did with the plot, and how the MC had depth.

Such a treat to read!!!

Group Leader
Holy shit!

Just finished reading and damn...

What. A. RIDE! An amazing read, it really gets the emotions going, I've lost count how many times I've wept and screamed and laughed. Definitely a must read for those looking for a great story and surprise twists 😍

This is actual gold.

Honestly one of the best reincarnation stories I've read so far and definately the best reincarnation story from FML point of view.

😭😭😭 could not stop reading this! I cried more than I thought I would but it really is such a beautiful story. But an alt story of jun and marcus in their entirety is deeply necessary.

SPOILER WARNING: I enjoyed the read but I can't help but feel like goddess was a piece of shit. She drags this teenage girl into a shitty world with a promise of getting a wish and then let's her die in a shitty way. Not only that but when the teen girl dies and fucking hates everyone who killed and betrayed her, like any other person would, a curse is put on her which causes her to reincarnate and die even more shitty deaths. Then the goddess comes up to her and says some shit like "Yeah, all this destruction is kind of your fault for putting a curse on the people that literally fucking beat you to death." Like what the hell? This goddess fucking went and put all the blame on her and the teenage girl goes with it. I don't know, that's just my take on it. Moral of the story, this goddess is a peace of shit who shifts the responsibility of a bunch of terrible shit onto a fucking teenage girl. Was a good read though, I enjoyed the manga and recomend it to the people who peek at the comments before a read and ignored my spoiler warning and wanted to hear what some dipshit named TachankaLover had to say about it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This story is amazing I couldn't stop reading. It's cliche but its good cliche, and the pacing is nice, and the scenes are beautifully drawn and planned.

This one was a nice read, despite like as most said, quite cliche story, but it still had that different hit into it and gets you hooked, overall a 9/10 for me

Users who are viewing this thread